To participate in the promotion, an individual must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Already have or purchase a BIC 4 Colour Pen(s) from any retailer in Australia or New Zealand that stocks the BIC 4 Colour Pens;
- Visit the Promotional Website to view Challenges and select which Challenge they wish to perform. There is no limit on how many Challenges an individual can complete or how many times they elect to complete any one (1) Challenge, however, each Challenge must be completed separately for the purposes of this promotion;
- Print the materials needed for their chosen Challenge (if any) or alternatively create/use their own materials as specified on the website and supply (at their own cost) the BIC 4 Colour Pen(s) and any additional material needed as stated on the Promotional Website for that Challenge;
- a. Perform their chosen Challenge, on their own or in a group, in accordance with the instructions specified for the Challenge on the Promotional Website, and ensure that their performance of the Challenge is recorded on video (“Challenge Video”). Challenge Video must not be longer than 3 minutes and must be in a video format acceptable to and accessible on Facebook; and
- Submit their Challenge Video to the Promoter by logging into their Facebook account (or having their parent/legal guardian log into the parent/legal guardian’s Facebook account if the participant is under 13 years old and/or is a minor who does not have a Facebook account) and either:
- Uploading their Challenge Video to the promotional Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BIC4ColoursAUNZ; or
- posting the Challenge Video to their personal timeline on Facebook, and tagging “@BIC4ColoursAUNZ”. Only Challenge Videos that have tagged the Promoter in the post will be eligible for the promotion if submitted via Facebook.
Each participant warrants to the Promoter that the Challenge Video does not infringe the rights of any third party and that they have permission from each person in the Challenge Video (or the parent/legal guardian of each person in case of a minor) to submit the Challenge Video in this promotion. All content must comply with and is subject to the provisions contained in clause 20.
It is each participant’s responsibility to ensure that a Challenge is performed in a safe environment and that they do not behave in a manner likely to cause the participant or others injury or damage. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be responsible for or liable to replace or repair any pen or other tool used or damaged as a result of the participant taking part in a Challenge, or for any personal injury incurred by any participant or any other person as a result of participating in a Challenge.